I said *Hello World*!!!! Wake up will you. Anyway, when the world gets you down, just remember all of the happy stuff. Like I'm sorry but check out these happy people. Too sappy? Get your own blog.
Well, I've been meaning to get my awesome server up permanently with the coolest state of the art software to make one sweet blog but guess what, it just hasn't happened yet. So in the meantime we're just going to have to use this blogger provided stuff. It allows you to comment to posts at least although it doesn't give you the power to make your own front page posts on my blog.... so I guess the absolute power will corrupt me absolutely.
The blog of Brines Farm, so you can "know your farmer" through these tales of an "eco-foodie junkie." Updates from down on the farm as well as sustainability, green, and eco news related to agriculture, local food, and other interests too.
1 Comments:
Well, I've been meaning to get my awesome server up permanently with the coolest state of the art software to make one sweet blog but guess what, it just hasn't happened yet. So in the meantime we're just going to have to use this blogger provided stuff. It allows you to comment to posts at least although it doesn't give you the power to make your own front page posts on my blog.... so I guess the absolute power will corrupt me absolutely.
By
shannon, At
4/07/2005 01:38:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home