Green Drinks
I imagine just like many of you I move in many "green" type circles. So people paying close attention to blogs - I know there are some of you - will notice some definite cross-posting between my blog and the o2-Michigan blog. Well that's because I am part of the organizing committee of o2-Michigan: the Michigan Chapter of the o2 International Network for Sustainable Design. In addition to hosting and supporting some topical events, o2-Michigan hosts SE Michigan's montly casual Green Drinks networking event. I enjoy these events because I spend a lot of time researching details and doing my cut at sustainable agriculture design and I find it useful to have some creative time to brainstorm, bounce ideas off other green types, and just chit-chat about any old thing. So if you need to meet some like minded people and socialize and would like to take a stab at solving the world's problems in one evening, come on down to our next Green Drinks. We always meet the third wednesday of every month at 7:30pm and currently we are meeting at Leopold Brothers, 523 S. Main, Ann Arbor, MI. Here is some press of our most recent Green Drinks.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home