Happy Story of Sharing Greens
I was going to share follow up stories to the recent earthquake off the shore of Japan and subsequent tsunami and further subsequent difficulties at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. I will share one news photo of a farmer near Fukushima Daiichi having to plow under his hoophouse of beautiful komatsuna (it did not have recorded high levels of radioactivity as I understood it but was from a zone that was essentially banned from selling vegetables).
In contrast, I have a more happy video story to share about eager to help high-schoolers in Yokohama (south of Tokyo and out of harms way) harvesting greens to send fresh vegetables to the displaced people of the hard hit Kesennuma area in Miyagi prefecture.
In contrast, I have a more happy video story to share about eager to help high-schoolers in Yokohama (south of Tokyo and out of harms way) harvesting greens to send fresh vegetables to the displaced people of the hard hit Kesennuma area in Miyagi prefecture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home