365 Days of Kale!
Continuing a shout out of blogs, let's hear it for 365 Days of Kale, a new blog from Diana Dyer: a fabulous member of our local food community who I have had the honor of getting to know. You really need to head over to this blog and read up on her and her posts. (Exciting to see the above photo of Brines Farm Hakurei Turnips there incidentally, which I must say represents some significant elbow grease by Diana to clean up since they were quite dirty when she purchased them.) Diana and 365 Days of Kale inspire me, and not just to plant more kale (which I will be doing by the way, our beds of kale are too few currently but that shall be corrected, especially with some of my favorites, red russian and dinosaur).


1 Comments:
Diana is my girl--she is awesome! She made these kale"balls" for one of our lady food blogger get togethers...I was skeptical, but she won me over.
I would give her a shout out too, but I still have very little voice!!!! :)
By
Anonymous, At
3/23/2009 05:14:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home