Know Your Farmer | Eco-Foodie Junkie

Friday, October 09, 2009

Pulling The Plastic

After many weeks of prepping the site and structure for Brines Farm's third hoophouse, I recently invited 5 friends to join my brother and I in pulling the plastic over the hoophouse frame. It's amazing how it only takes about 3 minutes to get the actual first of two layers of greenhouse poly film in place and really change the climate/atmosphere/feeling inside the house. Well, lots of more work to do. I was too busy to remember any of my digital recording devices but fortunately a friend of mine did and left it recording while he grabbed a rope.... See below. You probably don't need to watch all 6+ minutes to get a feel. (We'll see if we can get a slick shorter edited version of the video in our copious spare time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home