Brines Farm Map
Just for fun I've created a Brines Farm Group Map from the free accounts available from the folks at frappr.com. You can actually see a small preview of it embedded into this blog page at the bottom of the left margin. It simply has a basic map with the site of our Farm and the Farmers Markets we're selling at. If I can think of other things to add I will. Daring customers (or interested people) could add their approximate zip code location if they wanted to so we could see our foodshed or geography of influence. I had planned a more customized map system perhaps using the Google Maps APIs but who knows if I'll get to that. I will share at some point in the future any more academic GIS products we create as we explore analyzing local food systems.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home