"Food with a story tastes better"

Photo from Kim of The Farmer's Marketer
Well as long as I'm highlighting photos of meals made from my greens and blogs to go with them let me go ahead and mention a blog I've mentioned before that you should be reading - that is The Farmer's Marketer. And it's not just because of occasional posts there mentioning Brines Farm, "know your farmer", or meals made from Brines Farm products and the like. It's because The Farmer's Marketer is a solid blog that is aesthetically pleasing, regularly updated, and has an interesting variety of well written posts. Did I mention there are gorgeous photos at the blog? Like the photo above taken by Kim of The Farmer's Marketer of a beautiful salad she made back in January, adding some additional ingredients to a winter salad mix bought at the farmers market on a cold wintry day. Plus, attentive readers of my blog will understand my opinion that any blog with a Wendell Berry quote ("Food with a story tastes better") as a guiding theme byline is going to rank high, period.
There are numerous times when I read posts there of topics I've been meaning to post or when I read posts there and find myself saying "I, literally, could not have said that better."
Two of my favorite posts of this calendar year have been a post sharing the keynote words of Chris Bedford and a post "With whom do you believe your lot is cast?"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home