May Erlewine and Greens, Greens, Greens
Hi All, Sorry about the gap in posts. I should have posted that I'll be missing some Saturdays at market in the middle of summer but you've probably picked up on that. I've been prepping Brines Farm for new hoophouse construction (which will probably start in about a month) as well as prepping for the upcoming Slow Food Huron Valley benefit event (see next post) and HomeGrown Festival among other things. Plus, July, frankly, is kind of the time for me to take a break from market since I'm there the rest of the year.
Anyway I'll see you soon at market with a broad variety of heirloom tomatoes, beans, zukes & cukes, arugula, and some greens but I wanted to mention an upcoming event...
Some of you will likely remember me gushing about May Erlewine previously on this blog here and here. Well you can see Seth Bernard and her this Saturday night at The Ark. Fabulous musicians from a fabulous music label full of great artists who tend to get involved with the right issues and events. Anyway, I highly recommend it. I'll be there. Just hope they play Greens, Greens, Greens!
Anyway I'll see you soon at market with a broad variety of heirloom tomatoes, beans, zukes & cukes, arugula, and some greens but I wanted to mention an upcoming event...
Some of you will likely remember me gushing about May Erlewine previously on this blog here and here. Well you can see Seth Bernard and her this Saturday night at The Ark. Fabulous musicians from a fabulous music label full of great artists who tend to get involved with the right issues and events. Anyway, I highly recommend it. I'll be there. Just hope they play Greens, Greens, Greens!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home