Snow On the Ground in All 50 States
This kind of cool actually, someone trying to compile pictures of snow on the ground on the same day in all 50 states. Can't wait to see the final product.
Apparently, with snow on the ground, nothing says I love you like a manure spreader.
And can't believe I have to say this, but single weather observations do not disprove global warming induced global climate change. (In reality, probably quite the opposite.) For a humorous take on that see example 1 and example 2.
Apparently, with snow on the ground, nothing says I love you like a manure spreader.
And can't believe I have to say this, but single weather observations do not disprove global warming induced global climate change. (In reality, probably quite the opposite.) For a humorous take on that see example 1 and example 2.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home