Real Time Farms re-launched!

I was admiring the aesthetics of the new RealTimeFarms.com website when a background slideshow photo caught my eye. I just thought it looked nice and wondered who else was planting greens so tightly... lo and behold it turns out to be a photo from Brines Farm. Now I guess I shouldn't be surprised, for Karl and Cara Rosaen are fantastic people (and Winter CSA shareholders) who I met when they moved back to Michigan with the idea of starting a really special online space to help people know where their food comes from. But the crispness and coolness of the website - I think some might say the "wow" factor - is so national you can see why I was still taken aback to realize my greens were on the front page. Anyway, the website really is spreading national with farmers markets from all over already added and with restaurants soon to be added in New York, Washington, and California, in addition to the generous helping of Michigan already. And why wouldn't it? There is something here for everyone. Even eaters. In fact, especially eaters. They can help market the farmers and restaurants (using local food) they love by adding photos, data, comments, and more. So head on over to RealTimeFarms.com and give it a whirl. Then let that local restaurant you are fond of (the one that sources some things locally) know that they should consider getting exposure on RealTimeFarms.
Labels: general info, local info


1 Comments:
Thanks Shannon, your greens are the best!
By
Karl Rosaen, At
2/14/2011 05:11:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home